lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

The Ellis County Press Reporter Megan Gray Engaged

What's more exciting: the fact the girl you hired (Megan Gray) and helped train two years ago starts racking up award after award from the Texas Press Association, or, the fact the girl you hired two years ago is now engaged before you are? Ha. I think it is well past the excitement phase for both parts. I am definitely a very happy individual to report that my friend Megan is now engaged to Erik Hatfield, the son of The Ellis County Press publisher. A big congratulations goes out to both of them.

Her recent awards from the TPA journalism contests - including first place news writing - is definitely something I'm proud of. This just tops it off :)

1 comentario:

  1. OK so Megan's boyfriend is off limits now. Remember there is little difference between coveting and fantasizing about someone's man.

    I think the words are interchangeable.

    ResponderEliminar