martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Seagoville Newspaper to Run Combine, Texas Lawsuit Story July 1

The Suburbia newspaper in Seagoville will have a July 1 issue story about my lawsuit against the city of Combine this week. No idea what they'll run with, or what it'll say until the issue comes out, but this is good news because I don't want this whole ordeal looking like I'm generating the news on purpose, or by myself...since it's public record now, I can go ahead and tell everyone that I'm asking for $250,000. The loss of my freedom and dignity for being falsely accused and falsely imprisoned for publishing a mug shot on my blog is definitely worth this...

:)

If you are new to this blog and have no idea what I'm talking about, please visit the following:

1) CrookedCombine.com

2) GypsyCopJay.com

3) Google "Joey Dauben arrested"

4) Google "John Allen 'Jay' Hoskins"

4 comentarios:

  1. FYI: Combine Mayor Keith Taylor just got served with the petition/lawsuit papers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am voting your victory!! More small town newspapers on the way!!! WOW!! You may even be able to by your own printer!!! LOL

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "You got off so be happy and get over it." --- John Allen "Jay" Hoskins, the disgraced volunteer Combine cop who had me falsely imprisoned.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nope, totally volunteer.



    One of the statements I made the day I was arrested was that the volunteer Hoskins was about to cost Combine taxpayers a whole pile of cash.

    ResponderEliminar