martes, 15 de junio de 2010

Advertisement: Sabbath Keepers Fellowship & Prison Ministry

Sabbath Keepers Fellowship
& Prison Ministry
It is written: "Come you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world - for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you and you took me in, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me."
Of all the words spoken by our Messiah, these are some of the most neglected by those of our faith. Even as other religions spend vast amounts of time and money on the poor and needy in their midst, thousands of our brothers and sisters who are in prison are left alone and without help. Brethren, for we who claim to have the truth, this should not be!
Sabbath Keepers Fellowship has been reaching out to those in prison since 1996. We are a small non-profit ministry with a big heart. Through our many programs, we provide Sabbath keeping/ Messiainc inmates with bibles, concordances, prayer books and prayer shawls. We also provide fellowship and worship services inside the prisons. But we are a poor ministry and we desperately need your help. Just in the past couple of months alone we have become overwhelmed with literally hundreds of requests for help from our brethren behind bars that we can not fill.. and no one else will.
We need your generous donations, and we need them today. Not only money, but we also need donations of time and love. We need believers who will be mentors and pen-pals to lonely inmates. We need believers who will join us as volunteers in Texas and across the US, who will go into the prisons so that these forgotten brethren can have worship services. And we need your prayers.
The Torah says, "You shall certainly open your hand wide to your brother, to the poor and needy one in your land." Please brethren, we beg you - open your hands wide and help us. Take a moment right now and visit our website at sabbathkeepersfellowship.org or call us today at (903) 489-1930.
"And the King shall say in that day, 'Truly I say to you, insofar as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren you did it to me.' "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario