miércoles, 30 de junio de 2010

High Water Bills | My 1st 'Problem' to Tackle in Frost, Texas

Sweet, there are high-water bill complaints coming out of Frost, the tiny Navarro County town I am putting The Frost Focus newspaper in soon.



I sent one of Frost's citizens a link to previous coverage as to why I think a $92 water bill for less than 5,000 gallons of usage is the norm:

eco2.wordpress.com/2009/07/26/stimulus-linked-lake-maintenance-has-2-6m-price-tag/

Navarro Mills Lake is owned and operated by the federal government (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers), and they stuck Navarro County with a $2.6 million maintenance bill for it.

For those in Frost who don't know Congressman Joe Barton, you might want to start. He is your congressman, my congressman, and he has worked alongside the city of Ennis on this issue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario