viernes, 18 de junio de 2010

Combine, Texas | I File Suit Today

The City of Combine, Texas will be sued today for my false imprisonment for 12 days last fall. I am seeking unspecified monetary damages for the case that is now documented on: CrookedCombine.com and GypsyCopJay.com

For media interviews, requests for comment, etc., please utilize the following:

Joey G. Dauben
Publisher
The Palmer Post
P.O. Box 221
Palmer, TX 75152
C | 972-891-2135

ThePalmerPost.com
Facebook.com/jdauben
MySpace.com/dauben
Twitter.com/joeygdauben
I'd also like to stress that I want my readers, friends, family and others to please remember those who are in prison, in jail, locked up or who have recently passed. More importantly, I will utilize this lawsuit and any settlement to further the Messianic Kingdom and to start an inmate ministry called Almond Branch. More details about that TBA.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario