miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010

Candidate Threatened With Rape, Death From Kirk Kleinsorge

Some weird pyschotic deranged man by the name of Kirk Kleinsorge has reportedly threatened to rape and kill Libertarian Party candidate for Ellis County Judge Brandy L. Owen. Owen was meeting with customers of her APEX Super Foods line of products when she met Kirk Kleinsorge, who then offered her a salaried position with a company he reportedly runs. After Owen left (and before doing some background on him), she started receiving text messages from him threatening rape and murder. This morning alone, Owen said she received 200 text messages from him threatening rape, murder and "reverse nigger sodomy," whatever that is.

She's planning to file charges against this guy (his Facebook page profile here), and warns that any movement on her land will be met with self-defense, since Owen now reports that this Kleinsorge guy has every address that she has, and every property she's got.

Owen is the only general election opponent to Republican Carol Bush in the fall.

2 comentarios:

  1. Brandy Lemmon Owen9 de junio de 2010, 16:42

    This person is insane. He does NOT know my children and wrote this crazy text message about how he saw me throwing a baby on to a tile floor and the baby went limp, and unconscious. He then said, " I just told the pigs that just happened and I saw it happen."

    I was in Fort Worth when I received this text message and he in Austin.

    I told him, "I pray for your Spiritual Healing."

    Then I received approximately 150 MORE text messages in an hour and half about how he knows addresses of my sister and myself.

    How he can, "...track any motherfucker on this planet who uses a mobile phone. We will see if you live through what I am going to do to you tonight."

    "You saw that picture of that nigger and he will do ANYTHING for me for $5,000 you soulless whore. How about some forced nigger sodomy." "
    Is your baby dead? You stupid bitch"

    "Here comes CPS they will take all your kids for sure after I call them."

    I received OVER 250 messages in approximately 4 hours.

    I am not soulless NOR AM I SCARED

    Tread lightly Mr. Kleinsorge GOD'S Judgment can be swift. I do pray for your Spiritual healing. You may require it soon.

    Archangel Michael dwells in Spirit.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. He has said it himself - he is a narcissistic psychopath!

    ResponderEliminar