sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

Neighborhood Watch | A Citizens Crime Commission

Hey, guess what, I had this awesome great idea for starting a neighborhood watch program in Palmer, specifically the Green Acres neighborhood. Yeah, I'm calling it a citizens crime commission, but it's more or less a neighborhood watch. It's a loose-fit organization of Second Amendment-supporting neighbors and friends who are entrusted with keeping close contacts with the Palmer police department (and establishing a rapport with them) and making sure that children and young people are safe, and all that good stuff. I figure since no one else is using a citizens crime commission anywhere in this county, or saw to it that one would be established, I would just take it upon myself...I want to especially thank former Ellis County Sheriff's Office deputy Daryl Ray Spence (who is running for county commissioner against Bill Dodson in November, btw) for some guidance on this, as well as Palmer Chief John Zaidle for his department making a concerted effort to launch various neighborhood watch programs in Palmer, and of course to my Minnesota-based graphic designer for the first concept logo of what Green Acres Watch will be:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario