domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

Lancaster Cop Killed; Son of Dallas Chief David Brown Killed

This is a bizarre story, and even more ironicaly bizarre is the fact that for some reason, this entire week I had Dallas Police Chief David Brown's son on my heart...I don't know exactly why I felt the need to think about Chief Brown's son, but perhaps it was something on a spiritual plane that I cannot understand. What CBS 11 reported tonight, though, is sad news for law enforcement: a Lancaster cop is dead. The son of Chief Brown is dead. The Internet is buzzing with all sorts of people who are reporting all sorts of things...I'm not sure what the details are, but my thoughts and prayers are with the Lancaster PD and Chief Brown. I just hope and pray, too, that we are given the full details of what happened and that no forces beyond our eyesight will conceal anything...a thorough explanation is warranted in this tragic situation...

1 comentario:

  1. I was posting on a thread earlier about cops and their jobs.
    This was exactly my point. These folks put their lives on the line every time they go to work. Even my chosen profession's inherent risks pales in comparison to their job/the police.
    I have respect and undying gratitude for these folks and the thankless job they preform.
    My heart and prayers go out to his family, friends and fellow officers everywhere.
    May the Good Lord comfort you in your time of grief.

    ResponderEliminar